Last week, a woman wrote a list that was mostly inaccurate but full of deliciousness.
This week, the incredibly kind, thoughtful and amazing women at the Girl Scouts Organization sent us (IN A BOX THAT ORIGINALLY HELD SAMOAS) all of said cookies, each given new monikers per Erin's post. Yes, that means they have been dubbed the following:
10. Rah Rah Raisins = Stop trying to make oatmeal raisin happen. It's not going to happen.
9. Cranberry Citrus Crisps = Conniption Inducers: a fruit & jelly concoction
8. Savannah Smiles = Mediocres, aka the Tobey Maguire of Girl Scout Cookies
7. Thanks-A-Lot = #BasicAssCookies
6. Do Si Dos = For the peanut butter loving weirdos
5. Lemonades = Lemon icing > Peanut butter #duh
4. Tagalongs = The "Kelly Faircloth"s
3. Trefoils = S.B.E's: Simple. Beautiful. Effective
2. Samoas = Wedding cake material
1. Thin Mints = #1 DUH
Much love to the Girl Scouts; much begrudging love to Erin.